Thank you for joining us on Episode 16.
This episode is presented by:
· Ed Green
· Warren Carr
· Austin Pinto
· Mariam Mohsen.
And with our special guest, Yannick Plassiard.
In this episode, we cover…
· We want to wish our Bangladeshi listeners an incredibly happy 50th Independence Day.
· We also want to wish all the listeners who celebrate the festival of Holi.
· And for our listeners who do not know this is why Holi is celebrated
· There are two new guides on the website. Jacob Kruger AKA Blind Biker describeshow to get Android 11 up and running accessibly on a Raspberry Pie, and by popular request, Warren shows us how to Downloadepisodes of the Blind Android Users podcast.
· We discuss last week’s Announcement from OnePlus which covered its series 9 phones as well as a new watch.
This week, it is all about phone diallers. We explain why you might want to change yours, depending on which dialler your phone comes with. If you do, we suggest looking at the Google Phone app, DW Contacts or True Phone Dialler.
This week, we feature episode 2 of our series on romming, in which Austin demonstrates how to unlock the boot loader.
We start a new series on the popular screen reader Commentary, with a demo brought to us by Mariam.
In this segment, we discuss what to know before installing the screen reader and how to get it and the various groups available for it.
all the groups are found in the Abbott self as well.
App of the week
Following on from our file management feature last week, Kareen Kiwan demonstrates the powerful CX File Explorer.
My Android Journey
Finally, we are joined live by Yannick Plassiard who takes us through his Android Journey.
Staying in touch
Blind Android Users Podcast episode 22, It's All about Browsers and the Notorious Web View!Thank you for joining us on episode twenty-two. This episode is presented by. ·
Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 21 its all about notifications and Muslim ProThank you for joining us on Episode 21. This episode is presented by: · Ed Green
Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 20 your personal assistant and much moreWelcome to the milestone party. Thank you for joining us on Episode 20. This epi
Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 19, It is all about Cameras and ChromecastThank you for joining us on Episode 19 This episode is presented by: · Warren Ca